Sunday, January 9, 2011

Piggy Bankkk #4.

It's pretty sad when (insert nerdy girl's name here.) can get asked to a dance, and I can't. She'll have all of those classic memories, and I won't. - Ashley Snyder

It was like a 50/50. And she chose the 50. - Doman

You should feel popular Elena. We don't even get asked to dances in our own country. - Me

If anyone ever pantsed me, I would kill them. - Doman

We're having a pitty party in the bathtub. - Doman
Every day of my life is a pitty party. - Me

Can we do this every weekend? In the bathtub? - Sarah Nicole

You're a hoe. Go find a garden. - Me

Life's a garden, hoes dig out all of the bad for the rest of us. - Caity

I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get a call in the next five minutes. - Emily
Prepare yourself for pissation. - Me

Jace is picking me up at 8:30 in the morning. - Caity
Jesus is picking you up at 4:00 in the morning? - Emlily
Yes. I plan on dying. - Caity

Mr. Cooper's only buying milk. What a lonely life. - Caity

Stop being a jerk, jerk. You're a jerk. -Caity

I don't think before I talk, and you don't think before you sing. - Caity

Look at that Eskimo. That Eskimo is listening to rap music. He just vroomed like he wanted to race. -Caity

I never even had no one. - Me

I'm flashing you! haha! - Caity

If anybody besides me saw that, they would think you're retarded. - Caity

I just take pictures of everyone... - Me
So why not you? - caity
What? - Me
That should be your logo. "I just take pictures of everyone, so why not you?" - Caity

If I turned here, I'd run into the little moped. - Caity

You could eat a raccoon! - Caity

Where do those Asian girls live? - Me
I don't know, that was kind of random. - Brit Brink
Maybe they got lost on their way to Japan. - Me
Probably. - Brit Brink

No comments: