Saturday, January 15, 2011

Piggy Bankkk number tano... (5)

Today we discovered the orthopedic habits of gay people. - Dad

Was that a fat joke Ira? - Caity/Nicole

Why do you always start eating it in the car? - Emily

Oh that was a cute UPS man! - Nicole

Well somebody's gotta like you girls. - Mom

I was only left with one earring, and a tie, a corsage here and there...- Mrs. Wallace
You stripped to clean?!?!? - Miss D.

He was biting his lip all attractive like. - Sarah Nicole

How are you gonna walk into somebody's house as a pickle sucker, and expect them to join the church? - Brother Bentley

It's like mountain men meet paris. - Caity (We were talking about the Prom theme "Rendezvous in Paris".)

Hey, what school do you go to? -Caity
Desert Hills. - Nicole
Oh, hey, you're rich too! - Caity

I know he knows I know him. - Megan G

Creeeeep. I think everyone who drives and isn't in the same car as me is a creep. - Nicole

No comments: