Sunday, January 23, 2011

One discovery at a time.

I'm addicted.
I live vicariously through Mike and Frank from American Pickers, the show on the History channel. I think that what they do is so amazing, and SO fun! If you haven't seen the show, here's the deal... Mike and Frank travel around America, finding old houses, barns, buildings, and stores that look like they might have a little piece of history in them, and they talk to the owner... and usually end up touring the property, and purchasing some of the "Old Junk" that the owner has around. They make offers on things like, motorcycles, car parts, old bikes, pictures, signs, cans... ANYTHING that could be a part of history, and they restore it, and make a profit. I think it would be so much fun to look for these kinds of things... Some of the places they go are so amazing! I would love to have a chance to do a photoshoot in almost any of the locations that they pick.

I love the show, and I think it's an amazing hobby/profession that these two men have taken upon themselves.

No comments: