Monday, December 20, 2010

2+2=4

Ohhhhhhhhhmygosh.
I am NOT FAILING MATH! hahaha.
So here's the story...

The last DAY of Pre-calc... we had a TEST! oh my gash. Talk about not fair... I studied, and studied, and studied, and did TONS of work to try and pass this test... and... I kinda-ish did! haha. The day that school ended, powerschool showed my math grade as a B- and that was without the test score! So I was completely freaking out... because If I got a horrid grade on my test, then I would have a C! ahhh. Not okay for me. Not okay for me at ALL! B's aren't even okay, but Pre-cal, and Chem. are hecka hard! Anyways... I just barely checked powerschool... I have a B in Math! Hol.ler! I am so completely stoked about this, when I really should be crying, because it's not an A... haha. But I don't care! a B is better than the B- that I got last semester! I'll deal! haha. Anyways... I just wanted to give you that little spiel about how proud I am of myself, when my grade really is barely substantial haha. Welp. Now I can go through the rest of my Christmas break without freaking out about math! hahaha.

Peace!

No comments: