Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eye Donn Currrrr.

Seriously... I know that I said
"Wow, I love Christmas. It's seriously one of the best times of the year. Let me just add 50 thousand Christmas songs to my playlist."

I'm sick of it.

I am so annoyed with Jingle Bells, and Frank Sinatra... my mom makes me listen to Christmas music in the car, and EVERY OTHER SONG on Kony is a Christmas song.... so I don't need it here. Goodbye Christmas music... Hello OWL CITY!

P.s. I'm seriously thinking about starting a Photog. Blog. (and as I wrote that... I just realized that, that would be a great title. "NSW's Photog. Blog."... ehh... maybe.) I don't have the time to do it right now... because it's 12:22 a.m. and I have 9:00 church... buuuuuuut. Maybe tomorrow, or something.
Alright, well I'm going to sleep... maybe... hahah.
Goodnight!

No comments: