Sunday, December 5, 2010

Alls I want for Christmas is a Jonas Brother...

O.M.J.B.
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
Only 20 days left until one of the very best days, out of 365 days, in a year!

To Do List
  1. Invent the most incredible cup of Hot Chocolate that has ever touched the lips of a human being.
  2. Go Ice Skating.
  3. Get a Christmas present for my Dad, and my Grandma. (Everyone else is done... haha.)
  4. Look at Christmas lights!
  5. Caroling with the B.H.1st! Holls!
  6. French Toast party with my miamaids, beehives, and laurels!
  7. Make my Christmas presents for the B.G. , Sarah, and all of my other friends!
  8. Go snowboarding? Possibly? I really want to! How fun would that be?!
  9. Find my Christmas ornament for the year! (I want a camera this year... dont' know where I'll find one.. haha.)
  10. Take Family Christmas photo's...
  11. Bake cookies for Santa!

Oh good golly gosh, I have so darn much to do before December 25th gets here! I'll be exhausted! ohhh... but it is SO worth it. I love this time of year so much! I love every time of year lately... Life is just... good! hahaha. I'm so stoked now that the season is finally kicked off! There are only... 12 days left, until school is officially out for Christmas break! I can't wait to walk out of the classroom saying "See you next year!" hahah. I'm so excited for New Years too! I have had SO many good New Years Eves... so many, and I know that this one will be grand too! I love my friends right now... and I'm SO stoked to see what we'll plan for New Years Eve... it has to be great haha.

Well, I've ran out of things to say at the moment... and I have some homework to do. hahah.
Arrivadercci!
-Nicholieolieolieolie.

No comments: