Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTmas.

"We are the Innkeepers, and it is our choice whether or not to let the savior in."

This statement is so true. It's Christmas time, and while it doesn't feel like it to me, the calendar insists. I love Christmas time, and everything that it brings, but this Christmas has just been different. I'm growing up, and I just have one year left to be at home. Just one year left to do what I want. I have to take on real responsibility next year. There are 6 days until the new year. In 2011 I will turn Eighteen years old. I will be accountable for my actions! No more hiding behind my Daddy. This Christmas has been different because I think that the magic of Santa Clause, and Jingle Bells, and Rudolph are finally gone. I need to find the magic that I know is there. The real reason that we celebrate Christmas. Hopefully that feeling will come soon, because I don't know if I can wait until next year.

Merry Christmas to you all!
I hope you have a lovely holiday.

P.s. There will be much less postage here, because I've created a new blog. One that only I can see to feed my unquenchable thirst for online writing. You won't have to look at my un-important thoughts anymore. I'll just post the normal things.

-Nicole.

No comments: