Sunday, December 12, 2010

Don't just wait, and sit, if you have a problem, then find a way to fix it. You're not as perfect as you think.

I just can't wait. I can't wait for Christmas break anymore. I have a Pre-Cal test this week... totally NOT stoked for that at all...

Chem. should be a breeze, we're doing two way fun labs and that's it... haha.

Language Arts... I have NO clue what is in store for me... a Sentence Skills test, and possibly Vocab? I don't know..

Seminary... AHHHH! I have to give a talk in front of my WHOLE CLASS on Friday. Sooo nervous. But I can do it :))

Photog. is almost OVER! I am so glad. I hate that class with the burning passion of life. I am so ready to be out. I don't like having people tell me what I have to take photo's of. I hate limitations. Hate, Hate, Hate them.

Our Orch. Concert was this last week... I sucked up my duet in front of EVERYONE, but I'm over it. The rest was extremely amazing! I loved our Christmas music this year :))

Spanish... I miss Miss Thomas. Lots. I miss my last year's class. Cody, Josh, Leslie, Meghan, Monica, Aaron, we just had SO much fun. I just wish I could take my Spanish class back to those days.. hah.

Christmassss is almost here. I can't believe it. I am just so dang excited! I started wrapping my presents tonight... I have 6 wrapped... and about 5 to go. We went out looking at Christmas lights tonight, So much fun... seriously. I just want Christmas Eve to be here. I want it right now.

I've been thinking about Summer plans. I'm going on a trip. Me + Caity. We're going to go to all of the Temples in Utah, and do Baptism's. I'm making it happen. Some boys in my ward did it a few years ago... and I think it sounds like an awesome idea! We just have to figure out where we're going to stay everywhere we go... haha. Shouldn't be a prob. I have family scattered all across the nation. :))

Ocean. I want to go to the ocean. Every Owl City song paints me a picture of some part along the coast. Never the same part though. Saltwater Room makes me picture the Northwest Coast. Sunburn makes me picture California. I'll meet you there depicts Florida. To the Sky makes me think of the Northeast shoreline. The Ocean is so divine... I just need it. I love the smell, the colors, the sand, the seaweed. Everything.

New Years. I'm extremely excited for New Years. I need a new year. I need a fresh start. Goals are one of my favorite things in the whole wide world. I love the feeling of reaching a high bar that I've set for myself.

Well... I'm going to sleep.
Bye!

No comments: