Saturday, December 11, 2010

When I woke up beside the ocean, I realized I must be in California... DUH!

Oh California...
I want ocean. Now.
Could someone just take me? That would be Tote's rad.
hahah.

The busy life has made me really appreciate chill weekends like this. I have done nothing but playyy. Last night I went to my Gramma's house and slept over... and today I went to Basketball games, Hung with Skyler, and Went to a dance! NO HOMEWORK INVOLVED! hahah. I loved every moment of it. And when I got home... I didn't do any homework... I've been editing senior pictures... today has just been a dream! Oh goodness. Life was getting a little Sketchh there for a moment, I was quite worried as I'm sure you could tell! But... all is well, and I'm in love with life again.
Byeee.

No comments: