Sunday, December 26, 2010

Twenty Ten


2010 Has brought me so many good times. I've loved this year so much! It's probably one of my favorite years of life so far! Here are a few photo spotlights of my year! (No particular order, just however blogger decided it wanted to upload them...)


^Sadies with my best friends! We seriously had so much fun that night.
Going to Lagoon not once... but TWICE in a row. Two weekends. :)) ^ This time with the Utleys. :))
Meeting Josh and Chandler! I'm so grateful for these two! They are awesome! We have had some bombin' Friday nights together, and I hope we have even more in 2011! Plus... HP7 was quite possibly one of the best nights of my life.
The Marathon! This year I gained the BIGGEST love for the St. George Marathon. I'm going to run it someday.
My Seventeen Forever! It was such a fun party, and I'm so glad all of my friends came! I've done the exact same thing for the past two years... and I'll probably do the same again. :))
Girls Camp! It was such an adventure... I LOVED being a YCL, I wish I could be a YCL every single year. I'm going again this next summer, and possibly for a few extra... I love my ward, and I love our girls.
While this wasn't the biggest highlight of my year... it was a ginormous part. Working at the plant was the most horrid thing of my life! But it taught me so much. It taught me to get an education... because I don't want to have to work there when I'm older, and it taught me to be responsible. I became a part of a team, and learned that "ditching out" on work, is a huge disaster.
Camping with the Richesons! I spent basically my whole summer with the Richesons, Bischoffs, and Werners, and it was SO much fun. I love their family, and I've become a part of it. :))
My second weekend in Lagoon. :)) Turns out that Lagoon is 20x scarier in the rain.
All of the amazing fun times that Caity, Emma, and I had. I'm so sad that Emma is gone, and now I hardly ever see her. I wish she would come back to D.H. but I'm glad that she's having fun at P.V.
Our Town! So. Much. Fun. I loved our town! I spent numerous days there after school, and megsy, ash, and I MEMORIZED that darn song. We had so much fun :))
Guarding Winter! I loved all of the trips up north, and spending time with Brandee, and the boys, and Lacee, and the twins. Winterguard kicked my butt, but it was so much fun. :))
Running for Stud.Co. This was probs. my favorite poster. :))

Going to Desert Hills of course! We are amazing. That's all I have, and need to say.
Quadding, and the Orange Traffic cone. Another amazing day of my life... seriously. hahaha. By the way, -- Caity, I went back to see if I could find the cone, because I wanted to use it as a target... SOMEONE STOLE IT! We hid that darn thing, and someone found it and took it! I was so angry. Gees. We'll just have to go find another one.


Some more Highlights of the year.... That I don't have pictures for.

  • Starting my own Photography Business.
  • Free Frazil Friday (I'm so excited for this next March.)
  • Preference, with Cait, Zac, and Brandon.
  • Becoming Laurel President.
  • Getting my SLR
  • Becoming friends with the B.G.
  • Working at the Snoshac
  • Getting my Braces off!
  • Naphtali. Nuff said.
  • Tubing down the river
  • Save the Raccoons ( So sad, but so funny at the same time.)
Welp. There's my Highlight post. I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you're ready for some stokin' times this next year! :))

Bring it on 2011.

No comments: