Thursday, December 2, 2010

One One : One One


Today I'm going to discuss my favorite time of every single day. 11:11 p.m. OR a.m. ! Did you know it's one of the only magical times of the day? Well it is... You can make a wish, and generally... it comes true! Did you know... that 1+1+1+1=4? Well, actually it does! 4 is my lucky number... thus making 11:11 my lucky time of day. Next time you see the quad ones up on the clock... be sure to wish for something great! :))

P.s. I have to correct my "Inverse Christmas List" ...

Chandler - A Barnes and Noble of his very own, that if he chooses could be changed to Barnes and Jensen, or Jensen and Noble... or something. You can go read brand new books all day, and you don't have to be subjected to the icky library. :))

1 comment:

Chandler said...

Thank you for the gift. I would like to get the name changed to Chansen, actually, if that is alright with you. :) And also, you can go ahead and look at my blog. My new post is coming soon. :)