Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thought + Action = Story

An interesting subject was brought up tonight... With one of the only probably 3 people who read this blog. It was actually about my blog... Everything I say here, are my thoughts. It's totally true. It's kinda a... Think-Blog. haha. Whenever I get bored, or I want to remember something, or I want someone else to see something... I throw it out here. When you think about it... this is how the equation goes down. A Thought plus an Action equals a Story. I guess I just have part of the equation. I have A LOT of parts of the equation. My favorite hobby, besides Photographing, is thinking. I'm always thinking. Not only do I solve my own problems, but often times I solve everyone elses problems as well. I connect things that normally wouldn't be connected. I just think. I have a billion and one idea's, and most of the time I do nothing with them. This is my idea to fix my ample amount of Ideas:

Ever since the movie Bucket List came out, I have wanted to actually MAKE a bucket list. My only problem is I've been too afraid. My second biggest fear in life is failure (I bet all three of you who read this can tell me what my first fear is...). I'm even cautious when I make new years resolutions, to make sure I can accomplish them, because I feel sick to my stomach if I don't. My solution is... Making a Bucket List. I'm going to put everything that I have ever wanted to do on it, and I'm going to accomplish what I can. If I get it all done by the time I kick the bucket... then Awesome! If I don't... I'll just look back on all of the things I did do.

Dear friend who kick-started my Bucket List thought process, Thank you. I remember that one time that I helped you out, and gave you that lovely little 10 minute pep-talk. This is kinda the same... except for you only said about 10 words, instead of 10 minutes worth of words. I just filled in all of the blank spaces.

♥/ Nicole

No comments: