Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shy of perfect. Bold attempt.


I'm ready for change. Now. My heart is aching for it. I am so overwhelmed... with stress comes literal pressure. I am feeling it quite heavily right now. I can't believe that the quarter ends in one week. Half of the school year will be over. I don't have anything prepared for Sterling Scholar, I'm barely keeping my grades up. I don't understand pre-calc. at all... I am just overwhelmed, and I hope the holidays bring me peace. It seems like nothing is going right lately... and no matter how hard I try, it's not good enough. I feel as though I am always just shy of perfect. I feel like I always come in 2nd place... and I am sick of it. 2010 is all drained out... I need a new year, a new start, a new perspective, a new me.

No comments: