Saturday, May 28, 2011

arm update...



  • I have a hard cast.
  • It's blue.
  • It goes all the way up past my elbow.
  • It's waterproof.
  • When I hold my arm straight it looks like I'm deformed.
  • I can itch it with a wooden skewer.
  • I can swim and take showers.
  • I hate it when people write on it.
  • I keep trying to pull my arm out of my cast.
  • It feels a lot better, and I've convinced myself that I'm better.
  • It doesn't hurt when I hit it on something... Including people.
  • If anyone tried to kidnap me, I would use it as a weapon.
  • I am super self conscious about it.
  • I hate it when people ask me what I did to my arm, and another person near by answers for me.
  • I try to avoid telling people the story.
  • I typed a whole paper with my broken arm.
  • I hate it when my clothes don't match my cast.
  • I don't like it when people touch my arm.
  • My parents still won't let me drive...

No comments: