Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ask me how I'm doing. I dare you.

So... This is the small addition to my arm. soooo fun, right? ha... It's okay:) I'm really not mad... I don't even have to try to give someone a thumbs up! It's already done for me haha.

Yesterday when I went to the doctor He took new X-rays, and found that my Scaphoid (skype :) ) bone is broken, as I posted yesterday. He told me that because my wrist is now broken... he had to immobilize my thumb, and my cast will have to go up past my elbow. I'm really bummed about the length of my cast... but at least I don't need surgery. I'll take a two month recovery over a six month recovery any day!

Also... I want to make note about how amazing my friends are!! I love all of my friends so so much! Doman is broken as well, and we've become Crippled Best friends. haha Seriously I have ditched school twice to go hang out with her at her house. so not mad.

Well... this is my broken arm spiel. Other than the fact that I carry around a useless limb all day, Life is pretty much the same :) I also think I'm getting a waterproof cast (halleluiah!) So that I can swim this summer. :)

No comments: