Sunday, May 29, 2011

My arm has good days, and bad days...




Today was a bad day.

Things I'm going to do when I get my cast off.
  • Play my violin
  • put my hair in a pony tail.
  • bend my flippin elbow
  • go running.
  • tube down the river
  • type... for fun.
  • Fold as many blankets as I can.
  • Hang up clothes.
  • Go four-wheeling
  • Do baptism's for the dead.
  • Go to work
  • straighten my hair
  • go golfing
  • DRIVE ALL OVER THIS GOSH DANGED TOWN!
  • play Michael Jackson dance game. a lot.
  • Paint my fingernails... well.
  • Take soooooooo many photos.
  • Text with two hands
  • Have a dance party.
  • Hold swig and talk on the phone at the same time.
  • Never be asked "oh, what did you do to your arm?" ever EVER again.
  • go boating
  • climb a tree
  • go on a bike ride
  • have a mud fight
  • start using capital letters when i type things...
  • etc.

No comments: