Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Don't think you know what I want...

SUM•MER
The moment that every child, adolescent, teenager, and college student awaits. It's supposed to be a time of rest, relaxation, vacation, and absolute fun.

Regardless, it ends up being incredibly boring 90% percent of the time unless you enjoy sitting on your {bum} and playing Xbox 360 all week long. Which I don't.

Sophomore: Gee, I can't wait 'til summer break starts. All this school work is just ridiculous!

Thank you Urban Dictionary, for that scholarly description of Summer.

Really Though.....?

Summer is about FUN! Summer IS fun! I don't know about anyone else.... but I've been having SO much fun... My days have been filled with Durango"s, Just Dance (Which I dominate at B.T.W.), Swimming, Movies, Shopping, Dreams, Bucket Lists, and so much more.

I was talking to one of my friends last night, and we decided that we just do the SAME things over, and over, and over again.... And we really do. I'm so not mad though, I decided. Sure, sure... I need to search out an adventure sooner or later... but I'm not sure if any of you realize or not... It's only like... the 7th day of Summer. We have time.

Well this is summer spiel numero uno... There will be many more to come. :) Hopefully with pictures next time. :)


No comments: