Thursday, June 30, 2011

How did this happen?

 ^Today                   Yesterday^
^Norm Thumb                 Awk Thumb^
First item of business : My hurrr is a different color! I've been waiting eight weeks do dye it! I'm really happy about how it turned out, I just hope that it lightens up a little bit. :)

Second item of business : My hair got really, really long all of the sudden! I'm not mad, but... weeeird! I haven't really straightened it in a couple of months (My arm was a huuuge handicap...) so I had no idea how long it really was! Not mad. :)

Third item of business : I have the awkest hands ever now! You can see what I mean in the photo above... I can't move my thumb past that point! Scary! It's so weird looking... ah! When I hold them up next to each other I just want to cry! I also tried to play my violin today... yeah, OUCH! It was the most painful thing that I've ever done in my life! I hope that my arm loosens up soon! I can feel myself loosing skill every single day... I'm afraid that by the time school gets back in, I'll completely forget how to play! (Not really.)

No comments: