Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Piggy Bankkk Lucky Thirteen.

Soda is like popcorn... - Nicole

Chase, estop being an idiot. - Elena

I like car rides because I feel like I'm doing something productive by going somewhere, but really I'm doing nothing. - Nicole

I feel like you are the one with the problem, and Brittany is the angel and I'm the devil on your shoulder. - Elena

You can train my hands. - Chandler

I feel like a slut around you guys. - Miah
Don't even worry about it. -Elena

Poopy Doo. - Brink

It's indo-structo phone. - Chandler

I wonder if this toaster would work in the shower. - guy at the d.i.
I don't know. You should try it. - Elena

You're just the princer. - Doman

Are you going to graduation? - Nicole
Yes. - Brink
I have to go, and be dressed up. - Nicole
As what? - Elena

It's dirty... and fun! - Nicole
And Bumpy! - Caity

Tooele has more people than I thought. - Nicole

Was that the one place we went to, that one time? - Brink

Why Does everyone always write OBO? - Courtney
Or Best Offer...? - Nicole
Oh... - Court

We're like playing... musical churches. - Nicole

Run over the curb. Create your own road. - Brink

So the moral of the story is... No one go to Senior Sunrise. My kids aren't coming. - Porter

Why so delirious? - Chandler

Ashley, your feet are like a pillow. - Nicole
Thanks. Was that a fat foot joke? - Ashley

Can we just spend senior sunrise trying to find senior sunrise? - Maddie

Shut up. I can't hear you. - Nicole

Sometimes your principal buys girls underwear... It happens. - Nicole

No comments: