Thursday, June 30, 2011

Who knew that there are no cupcake breaks when you're moving?

Dear Friends,
         Summer so far has been such an amazing experience! I think I've gone to swig almost every single day so far... and Durango's only a little bit less! I went to the wedding of one of my teachers with Caity, I went 4-wheeling and tubing down the river with Chandler, I johned it up at Laurel retreat and Youth Conference with all of the Johners, I've had multiple parties at my house, and at the homes of my friends. I broke my arm, had two casts, got one of my casts signed my Cole from Toy Bombs, I WENT to a Toy Bombs concert, I swam a billion times, I hiked in Gunlock with the adventure Johns, Maddie and Miah, I went to visit Amy when she got her wisdom teeth out, I washed my car with Ashley, and both of us made an amazing cooking show with Miah. I went walking a bunch of times with Brinkerhoff, I said goodbye to one of the best friends that I've ever had, Elena, and this weekend I'm going to Pine Valley to play with Maddie and Amy!

       I've had SUCH an amazing, and eventful summer... It's been the best Summer in a really long time. I'm writing all of this down... because I know that my Summer is coming to a fast close. When I start working for my Dad, Towels, Napkins, and clothing items will become my life. I'll have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning, and work for 8 hours all day, five days a week. I've done this for the past few Summers... and I know that this Summer will be no different. I'm going to be dead by the time I finish every day. I'm sooo mad that it's going to happen... but I know it will. Now that I look back on it, breaking my arm was a BLESSING. and a huge one. I got to spend half of my last Summer playing with my friends every single day. It's been so much fun, and I'm so happy about it! I'm glad that I get to go to work, because I really need to build up money for this next school year, but I'll miss playing with my friends every second of every day. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my best Summer ever. ♥

No comments: