Monday, June 27, 2011

Piggy Bank #14.

That counts for like a year of niceness. - Berlyn

Back in the 70's it was "All you need is a ball and a jump rope." - Ashley

The Army? The Confederates? - Brink

When I get all pretty I don't wanna beat someone up. - Ash/ Dom

Stare hard, retard. - Caity

The dark night is when I get so fat that I shade the whole earth. - Ash

Maybe it's his sister. - Dom

Cody, do you feel popular eating with a bunch of girls? - Me
Do you feel popular, or gay? - Ash

Don't even worry about it. I got waterproof mascara so I can cry and still have awesome eyelashes. - Elena

Get away from me, you hobo. - Ash

You look like snape! - Dom

You don't know the word of old until you get into your 80's. - Grandma

She has cast ray vision. - Amy

I feel like a hobo. - Berlyn

John and Jane went up the hill to petch a fail of menchies. John fell down and broke his arm, falling off a stage. - Whole Group

Can you check me out here, or do I need to go downstairs? - Chan

Your body is a temple. - Lisa Ott
... a Temple of doom! - Garett Pearson

I don't know anything! - Clody

Telekatextus - Ashley

I feel like a polygamist. - Chan

I hate people who aren't me, and my friends. - Me

Don't do it if boys tell you you'll like it. - Miah

The girl in the pilot seat looks like Ms. May. - Ash

It'll be called the Clody Clay Cumadin. - Maddie

He's a foxy fox. - Miah

I had a crush on Jimmy Neutron for a while. - Me

He looks like a blonde Edward... but hotter. - Ash

That would be a lifeless life. - Ash

You're like a wild tigress! - Caity

Money, money everywhere! On the floor and on the chair. - Caity

Quit forgetting keys, and cars and stuff. - Dad

I didn't even think of that! I made it up in my mind! - Caity

Did I just wake you up? - Chase
I don't remember. - Me

I wish sometimes that I could shave my head just to see if I have any bug bites. - Amy

You got some swig-swag. - Me

It's not inspiration, it's theft. - Chan

Rub a dub dub, soap in the knees. - Amy

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains. - Brink

Should we enter gramma in the senior games? - Me
She can't walk.... - Em

...Because any time I feed... - Chan

Maybe it wasn't Jeremy Johnson that my mom partied with. - Ash

Tele-micro-kenesis. - Me

Guys, my whole life is a fat joke. - Ash

I just sat on some wet water. - Caity

John is on Jane? What? - Josh

Wait, I smushed a living animal today. - Ash

I roast for pleasure. - Clody

Are you a Janer, or an f-Johner? - Braden

You're gonna be excommunicated from the Johners. - Me

This whole thing vibrates when you laugh. - Clody

Do it right or don't do it at all. That's what I say. - Austin Taylor

I'm laughing in my head. - Doman

I like carbon mallows. - Ash

We'll get there yesterday. - Maddie

Does licorice have liquor in it? - Brink

Maybe they put it in black licorice. - Ash
Racist. - Dom

Pokeeeeet. - Me

It's the best show ever, but it's the worst. - Caity

I haven't been pulled over at all and I've had my license for 4 days! - Miah

You should have said "Well you're a beach!" - Brink

That one pees good! - Ashlyn Condie

I can burp. - Brink

I knew Joseph Smith. He lived in St. George and made cultured marble countertops. - Dad

Did you know that winningest is a real word? -Maddie

There's a hot tub? Why are we not in it? - Courtney Weeks

No comments: