Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We'll get it Yesterday.

OH MY WORD!

I am just so so so so so so so so EXCITED for Youth Conference tomorrow! I even packed my telephoto lens that's how excited I am!! (I never take it anywhere because it's too big, and too inconvenient.) I played with my friends all day today, and started to pack at 10:30 tonight. HA. Hopefully I didn't forget anything. I'm just stoked out of my mind! We are going to Snow College in Ephraim for 3 Days! It's going to be so boss! Most of the Johners are in my stake, which makes things even better! I wish we had more Janers... But we'll survive with Clody and Braden. Who knows... maybe we'll even find someone new to Haze into the group! Well... I'll be sure to take some gr8 photos for the maybe 10 people out there who read my blog... :) Bye!

2 comments:

Lisa Mary said...

It was super posh. As are you.

Maddie said...

Julie says blog!!! Put your wings down!!!