Friday, June 10, 2011

A Magic Forrest.

This morning I woke up at 4:30 to get ready for my first broken arm photoshoot! It was one of my friends brother, and his fiance. We shot out on the spillway of gunlock reservoir. It was such an amazing place to shoot! Even at 6:00 a.m.! The shoot went very well. It was def. the most dangerous shoot I have ever had, but it was so worth it! The spillway, and the river valley are amazing! I'm taking my friends there! It looks like a magical Forrest!

When I got home from the shoot, around 9:30 I edited for about 30 minutes then fell asleep haha. I woke back up around 10:30 and watched a show with my dad for a while.

My sister had a couple of friends over, and I played taxi driver for the day... I took them to the mall, and went to deposit my shoot money in the bank. My mom and I picked up some photos that I had ordered, and went to get my sister and her friend from the mall. We ended up staying at bath and body works for a good 45 minutes while my mother picked out soap... fun.

When we got home I was SO bored, so I made my sister and her friends ride bikes to the river with me. When we got home from that I edited for another 30 min. or so. Then I felt a swig run, so naturally I went.. ( the calcium, milk, and Vit. D diet isn't working...) Then I went walking with Brink. (It's kind of our new thing.) When we got done with our walk I decided to end my day. I watched like 5 episodes of Auction Hunters.

I know that this sounds like a semi-exciting day, but honestly... I've been bored out of my mind all week. I keep trying to find things to do, but nothing is fun when you're doing it by yourself! A good majority of my friends have been out of town this week, and it's been killing me! haha. Thank heavens a lot of them are coming home tomorrow! I think both Brink and I have missed our friends this week. Thank goodness we had each other! Everyone else being gone made the void of Elena even deeper on us too...

Anyway, this wasn't meant to be a complaining post but I guess it ended up that way. I think I needed to write down all of the things I actually did do, to show myself that this week wasn't a total waste haha. I will just be happy when my friends are home tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Britt or Michelle said...

i guess i don't count as your friend.. i'll just go back up to salt lake for the rest of the summer..