Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's all about PERSPECTIVE.

Do you ever have those lessons that just scream, "This is for you! Shut up and listen!"?
Well I do. In fact, I get them all the time. In second fact I got one today! Here's the story...

Today in Young Womens, we got a lesson on PERSPECTIVE and ATTITUDE. These are the two things that either make or break a situation. When things don't go as planned, or you are afraid that they won't go as planned, you still need to have faith, and hope that everything will be alright.

There are countless examples of members of the church coping with Death, Illness and Tragedy. Some people take their challenges with a smile, and others just complain. Every experience in your life is what YOU make it. You can choose to be a downer, or you can live life as best as you can with your probs.

I think this was a great lesson, because it taught me that if I'm having a bad time, or depressed about something, it's only my fault and I can change it around if I wish to do so!

Well, that's my spiel.
P.s. I think this photo might actually go with the topic this time. :) And yes, it's supposed to be upside down.

1 comment:

Jen Powell said...

Thank you Nicole, I REALLY needed to hear this today.