Sunday, June 19, 2011

50 Reasons why I love my 'rents.




-Dad- Happy Father's Day!
  1. He goes to work every day.
  2. He is the nicest dad ever!
  3. He lets me drive his truck.
  4. He takes my sister and I shooting.
  5. He loves my mom.
  6. He takes me to my broken arm doctor appointments.
  7. He's so rural.
  8. He encourages me to do the best I can.
  9. He is forgiving.
  10. He can fix anything.
  11. He says the most hilarious things.
  12. He is a walking encyclopedia.
  13. He taught me how to drive.
  14. He taught me how to shoot.
  15. He taught me how to make DVD's.
  16. He puts up with me.
  17. He bought me my camera.
  18. He's not afraid to speak up.
  19. He has a broken back, and hardly complains.
  20. Nikki Noodle, and Boogsy are props to him.
  21. He has every tool ever invented
  22. He loves country music
  23. He is tone deaf.
  24. He is almost deaf, deaf.
  25. He is my Daddy.
-Mom- Happy Birthday
  1. She gave me life.
  2. She takes care of me.
  3. She stayed home with me when I broke my arm.
  4. She drove me to school.
  5. She raised me.
  6. She gave me a playmate. Emily.... Debatable.
  7. She helps me when I'm sick.
  8. She loves me.
  9. She wakes me up.
  10. She makes cookies for my friends and me.
  11. She lets me do almost anything.
  12. She took me to orthodontist appointments for 7.5 years.
  13. She goes to my Orchestra concerts.
  14. She lets me use all of her gas.
  15. She cleans the house.
  16. She takes me shopping.
  17. She makes amish bread.
  18. She loves Jethro Skull (Tull. )
  19. She makes the best Lasagna.
  20. She always sneaks onto my picasa to check out my most recent photos, even when I tell her not to.
  21. She encourages my photography.
  22. She loves to exercize.
  23. She will watch scary movies with me.
  24. She lets me listen to MY music in the car.
  25. She is my Momma.

No comments: