Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The end of another chapter in the lives of the Johners.

This morning at 4:45, some of the J&Js woke up to go see Elena off at the Airport. It was such a sad sight to see. She became a huge part of our group. When the Gate woman came and told Elena it was time to go I just started to bawl. It was way too soon for her to go back home. She was here for so long, but it only seems like a couple of weeks. I think I took more photos in the past 48 hours, than ever before. I'll miss her so much. I wish that the rest of the Johners and Janers would have been able to be there at the Airport with us. The Pax lady told us that it was the biggest group of kids to see anyone off. I can believe it. :) We know how to send someone off. I'm so sad that Elena went home, but I know we'll see her again. :)
Hasta Luego Elena! Juan Lo!

No comments: