Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer Bucket List

Chantry the Pantry created, what I interpreted to be, a Summertime Bucket list. :) It was a good idea, and Ms. May says that you can steal ideas as long as you make them your own, so I've been ALL about the stealing of ideas lately. :) Here's my version... of a Summer Bucket List.

  • HANG OUT WITH CAITY! A.T.T. :)
  • Go Camping
  • Play Fugitive
  • Go to the River
  • Get a tan line
  • Build a fire (by myself)
  • Camp on the Strip
  • Spend more time outside, than inside
  • Stay out all night
  • Stay awake all night
  • Snargle
  • See Harry Potter 7 part 2
  • Camp at the river
  • Sneak out
  • Run. Errrrry day.
  • Walk to the temple
  • Go to the Temple... often
  • Get the school's History done
  • Finish all three of my EHS classes
  • Ride my bike everywhere
  • Golf
  • Try every flavor of Snow Cone. Again.
  • Paint a picture
  • Make a new friend
  • Have a bajillion and five movie parties in the back yard
  • Find an amazing place in St George that I've never been before
  • Go to the lake
  • Hike Angels Landing
  • See a shooting Star
  • Finish the 'firepit area'
  • Attain a new lens
  • Finish off all of the photos in my 'Photog. ideas' folder.
  • Add to the Quotebook... at least once a day
  • Don't let work overwhelm me
  • Build a Fort
  • Make new inside Jokes
  • Watch airplanes take off at the airport
  • Learn the seconds... third... fourth... and possibly fifth and sixth pages of Paganini's Caprice 24
  • Create a Masterpiece
  • John. Every. Flipping. Day.

There are so many more things that I know I could add to this list... I AM SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER! :) oh my heckkk.... Could you just come already? Math is the Devil... that's the only thing I'm dreading right now. I'm kinda scurrrd for my A.P. Test, but what happens, happens I guess... Language and Orchestra are the only classes that I have solid A's in, right now. I have soo much to do. :(

1 comment:

Chandler said...

I rather enjoy your list. And thank you very much for stealing my idea. But, I only included 20 items, not like 500. But, I'm not that mad about it. :)

And most of these items I can help with. This summer will be one just full of memories and great experiences. I am so excited right now.