Saturday, May 21, 2011

Piggy Bank number twelve.

Hey! that's my father-in-law!... umm I mean my sister-in-law's father. - ChanJen

Chase came out of the closet! - Nicole
Austin's closet. - Chase

He's like a baby in sacrament meeting. You always want them to come to you, but you never want to go to them. - Nicole

Hi, we just almost ran off the road because your arm is distracting me. - Caity

I think there's something moving in our bread stick bag........ - Nicole

There was a stray cat, and I think you guys were feeding it, but I don't remember. - Caity

Guys, does sleeping ever make you burp? - Tianna

I need to stop stop eating candy. I feel stoned or something, even though I don't know what that feels like. - Monica

You were born in 2003, right? - Dad

You can't see us if we can't see you. - ChanJen (covers eyes)
I think they can only not see our eyes. - Nicole

Hobby Todd and vodka... It's all you need. - Josh

When I make creepy noises that means I'm having fun. - Caity

I be coffin. - Josh/Nicole

I'm wearing all blue... - Nicole
I'm wearing all black... - ChanJen
I'm wearing black and blue! I'm like the baby of you guys! - Caity

He's a 30 year old man, and he doesn't have a neck. - ChanJen

I just want to be in the quote book more. - ChanJen

He's good with his hands! - Ms. D

Toy kings that are chasing the neighbors with a bomb. - Josh/Nicole

Tell me one thing that I haven't told you about. - ChanJen

I missed a really good thing! - Nicole

What are we worshiping him now? - ChanJen

Wait! we have to go sit where he was sitting! - Nicole

No comments: