Sunday, May 1, 2011

The tenth Piggy Bankkk.

Sons and Daughters of... - Courtney
Perdition! - Nicole
No.... - Courtney
Liberty? - Nicole
What would make you think perdition, then Liberty? - Courtney

It was all downhill from Birth - Maddie

If you wanna pay me, I'll go get naked for you. - Kameron

Why haven't you got your letter yet? - Nicole
Because Russians are stupid. - Sarah

So wait.. there's two floors on the bus? - Tylor

I don't even lie. I'm like George Washington. - Nicole
You mean Honest Abe? - Jess
Yeah... that one. - Nicole

Guys... I don't even like texting when I'm dry... - Nicole

For number five I got 20=100. I'm just gonna put No solution... - Devin

We got the chicken fights out back... - Brother Evans

Here's a get out of Jail free card by Judge Ludlow - Brother Evans

You're hilarious and it's making my food move in ways it shouldn't. - Kashara

Guys... why is there a naked man running across the street? - Nicole

Brock shot the strip. Then he had to clean up after his mess. -Doman

Why does mom give us socks for every holiday? - Emily

Nicole... that's like both of us having Mac n' Cheese, and you stealing mine instead of eating your own. - Emily

Mom, tell emily not to put koolaid in her hair! - Nicole
Emily don't put Koolaid in your hair. - Mom
Why not? - Emily
Because nicole says. - Mom
What the heck? Nicole isn't the president! - Emily
Well I'm historian. - Nicole

My dad actually grew up in an Amish community... My family is just a joke. - Nicole

Stop it you crazy Jew! - Caity

What's not to like about me? I'm foreign and I'm nice! - Elena

I had blood on my finger of the foot. - Elena
Toe? - Nicole

Eww.... this floor is pointy! - Elena (We were at the river walking on the sandy rocks...)

We see Elena in a magazine, foreigns gone crazy at the airport. Flight Prices raised, foreigns get angry. - Sarah

1 comment:

Shawn said...

These are always my fav posts. I laugh so so so hard at them!