Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vitameatavegamin. ♥

Tonight was gr8.

Doman, Josh, Chandler, and I johned it up at Iceberg, then we payed a visit to the witch ball, then we went to the pond and talked. It was a very... somber night.


:: facts ::

  • Today is Josh's birthday.
  • I hate my new phone.
  • I'm painting my thumb green when I get my cast.
  • Drive Inn has two n's.
  • Iceberg's order number system starts over at 100.
  • Dry ice is a drug.
  • I blame everything on my arm. ("sorry, I didn't hear you. My arm is broken.")
  • I like to be different.
  • I want to live to be 100.
Also.... This is for Dom, Josh, and Chan.



I loved everything about tonight, and I could blog for hours, and hours... but I have to get up early... so goodnight blog-stalks.

1 comment:

Britt or Michelle said...

haha i loved it too!!! vitamEATavegamin :)