Sunday, May 15, 2011

When I grow up...

Careers are difficult to choose... especially if it's difficult for you to choose easy things like what to eat for breakfast... The whole time growing up, I thought I knew what I wanted to be. I had my mind made up at four years old that I would be an architect. Ohhhhhh boy do I look back at myself and laugh...

This is a vague History of the things I have wanted to be when I grow up...

  • Architect (4-13)
  • Radiologist (13-16)
  • Pediatrician (13-16)
  • Photographer (16-17)
  • Plant nursery owner [my newest idea.] (Today...)
I have come to the conclusion that... I don't need to write my conclusion yet! I am probably going to change my mind 80 more times, not counting while I'm studying my major! I hate change... therefore when I decide on something I don't want to change it! I'm done crossing out possibilities on my list. :)

1 comment:

Britt or Michelle said...

ummmmmmmmmmm plant nursery owner?? i think not. cuz you will NEVER succeed.. muhahahahahahahah sorry