Sunday, May 1, 2011

State Solo & Ensemble

^Jess and I brought Scooters to ride around on... because last year we had to walk everywhere, and that was just no good.
^Brandee and Ty came to see us!! It was sooo gr8! :)
^ Tian, Jess, and I had a fun photoshoot... thanks Jordan. :) hahah
^Oh yeah... this is what we went up there for. hahahah. Almost forgot.
^This is us watching Kam work out.


So I was looking through my State S&E photos... and I had to decide on five of them that defined the WHOLE trip... to upload. (I don't want 8,000 pictures on one post.) These were the ones I chose! State this year was SO much fun! I don't know why I was so worried about being sick... I barely remembered that I was sick the whole time! I had so much fun and I wish every weekend were like this! We have sooo many inside jokes now, and I made friends with people that I barely knew before! I loved state, and I hope we make it next year! :)

1 comment:

Maddie said...

I like this a whole lot.