Sunday, May 1, 2011

Topic: Embarrassing traits.

Everyone has them.
Things about yourself that you think make other people find you AWK!

Lately, I've been thinking about all of the embarrassing qualities that I have, and how I could change them. THEN... I got smart. Why would you change yourself? Embarrassing things are some of the qualities that make you... you!

I have a friend who always teases me about some of the weird quirks that I have... When I realize that I have these quirks, sometimes I try and refrain from doing them... i.e. playing with my hair, and rephrasing things that have already been explained to me "So what you're telling me is...".

The point is.... the weird/annoying/embarrassing things that we do, make us who we are! And you shouldn't ever try and change them... for any reason. :)

No comments: