Wednesday, April 27, 2011

47 Facts about Yours Truely.

( Read them... Don't read them... WHATEVER. But If I tagged you... You have to make a post of 47 facts about yourself, with a photo, and pass it on.... )

TAG! You're it... Caity, Maddie, Doman, Chandler.

  1. I really like old things.
  2. I memorize lyrics really, really quickly.
  3. I only like to sing when I'm by myself... mostly in the car.
  4. I am not good at hiding my emotions, as my friends will often tell me.
  5. I am a member of the Bischoff Society of Independent Women.
  6. I get my best ideas in Orchestra Class.
  7. I'm afraid to be tardy to class.
  8. If I post something on facebook, and no one comments or likes it within 10 minutes, I'll delete it.
  9. I have the Harry Potter Puppet Pals skit on a CD in my car.
  10. I'm kind of uncomfortable with getting verbal comments.
  11. I collect Facebook Friends. I don't know half of them. As of right now... I have 1,429.
  12. I hate to leave St. George, because my friends are SO great, and I just want to hang out with them 24/7.
  13. I don't show emotion while watching movies by myself. Even if something funny happens... I won't laugh, it will only mentally register that something funny happened.
  14. I'm really good at B.S.ing homework. REALLY good.
  15. I'm almost always happy.
  16. I don't really like the taste of Menchies very much, I just like to go there because of the colors and my friends.
  17. The only reason I order the Caribbean Wave at Swig is because of the color.
  18. I used to collect Porcelain dolls. Now they all sit on a shelf above my bed, and everyone thinks they're creepy.
  19. I know how to get onto facebook at school.
  20. I can't stay mad or sad for very long.
  21. I hate confrontation.
  22. I love to abbreviate words. i.e. awk, obvi, def, totes, probs.
  23. I'm afraid of deep dark water.
  24. I'm afraid to write things on my bucket list, for fear that I won't ever cross them off.
  25. When I'm flustered or stressed... you'll know it. I might literally start pulling my hair out.
  26. I have never broken a bone.
  27. I'm so proud to be a member of the Johners+Janers.
  28. Caity Sullivan has literally become a part of my family.
  29. I love country music.
  30. I look up the lyrics to songs ALL the time, just so that I can sing the correct words.
  31. The very first concert I ever went to was Styx, when I was about 10 years old.
  32. Sometimes I like to pretend that I know what's going on, or what to do in a situation... and I really don't.
  33. I stay calm in emergencies... unless they're at TeenCert, then I just laugh at everything possible.
  34. I think my laugh is SO ANNOYING. My real laugh... you know, the one that comes out when something is SO funny you're going to pee your pants.
  35. I have honestly been trying to refrain from gossip.
  36. Now that I have a web cam, I put a sticky note over it every time I'm not using it, because I feel like someone is watching me.
  37. I don't eat breakfast.
  38. I love pickles. A LOT.
  39. I don't eat pork.
  40. One time I pretended I was Jewish.
  41. I make up a lot of fibs about my dad... only because I love him, and think he's the coolest person EVER.
  42. Every time one of my gold fish would die, I would cry for a good couple of hours.
  43. I hate texting.
  44. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people make fun of other people, or make them look bad in front of others.
  45. I'm kind of a crafty person...
  46. When I first chose an instrument, I wanted to play the drums, but my mom said they were too loud and she made me take up the violin.
  47. I hate the color gold.

No comments: