Sunday, April 24, 2011

Are you Hot? Are you Dangerous?

This is, so far, one of my favorite parts of this weekend. Chantry and I built this Harry Potter Lego House. :) I'm SO not mad about it at all. Re-live your childhood? Holler.

I also went to the river with some Johners today... and CAITY came into town! Hol.ler. :) Not mad at all. I have some photos from the river, and from hanging out with Caity as well... but they're on the SLR, and I'm kinda EXTREMELY tired... and I don't want to upload them right now haha.

P.s. Sometimes, I hate it when my favorite movie doesn't work in some people's DVD players, and then I get home, put it in my computer, and It turns right on... I'm kinda mad. Oh well. ♥

P.s.s. Happy Easter! (Even though I'm Jewish, and I don't celebrate Easter... NBD. {See tomorrow's post for deets. :) } )

No comments: