Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Get out of Jail Free card by the Judge.

This year for Girls Camp we're going to the Rockin' R Ranch in Antimony, Utah... where the heck that is I have no clue. Last night we held an Auction to raise money for G.C. because the Ranch is kinda pricey.... It was... fun. haha. We ended up making BANK. I don't know the exact number... but our highest sale of the night was $500 on a Ruby Ring from McArthur Jewlers. A lawyer in our ward donated a Will, I donated a photo shoot, Britt Brink's mom donated an Antique three tiered cake platter, we had quilts, artwork, and SO many delish treats! There was SO much there, and we ended up selling a lot... :) My shoot went for $75.00 at the very last minute. I'm stoked about the family who got it... MOSTLY because they are going to have a BRAND NEW BABY! Not mad at all! :) Anyways... all in all, it was a great night, and I'm SO excited for Girls Camp. :)

Deeeelish treats. :)
Adorable Tables that Phoebe, Lisa, LeahAnne, Laurie, Deon, and all of the other leaders put up!

^Obviously the best display there.


No comments: