Monday, April 25, 2011

The Weekly Holler ::: The Liberty Walk. ♥

This has turned into more of a ... tri-weekly holler, but I donn curr. :)

Holler at my Liberty Walk.
Holler at Photoshop.
Holler at Snowcones.
Holler at Durangos.
Holler at Jewish people.
Holler at the PoPo.
Holler at my friends.
Holler at photos.
Holler at over exposure.
Holler at Facebook.
Holler at my backyard.
Holler at my dad for fixing my internet.
Holler at my BFF Caity.
Holler at my blog.
Holler at my blog poll. (vote?)


The Un-Hollers
Don't Holler at ditching.
Don't Holler at that mean Harmons Lady.
Don't Holler at sunburns.
Please DO NOT Holler at that Naked guy... PLEASE.

5 comments:

Chandler said...

Sometimes, I wish I could take amazing pictures like you.

Maddie said...

Sometimes I like to do things even though you tell me not to soooo.......... Holler at that naked guy!!!!!!

Britt or Michelle said...

sometimes... that lady was really rude at harmons! we should have beaten her up. ya! lets go find her and beat her up. k not. mad. p.s. i like your blog

Nicole Winona said...

All the time I have the best friends EVER.

Lindsay said...

HAHAHA I heard all about the naked guy.. I would be scared for life! Definately don't holler!LOL