Sunday, April 10, 2011

Piggy bank #7.

You have twelve souls? Are you a cat? Oh wait, they have nine lives... - Josh Barney

All monkeys are brittish. Didn't you know? - Chandler Jensen

You look like a Christmas gangbanger - Caity

Did you just see that guy? - Nicole
Yeah, he was really cute... - Caity
That was a transvestite... - Nicole
No! Not him! The guy in the car! - Caity

I do not tell her "don't wear your church clothes with your tennis shoes, because you look hideous." So why she tell me? - Elena

Life is changing! Well... your life is changing, mine is not going anywhere. - Elena

People walk on dead people all the time. - Doman

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Brandon, all I ever needed is your love. - (I actually don't remember putting this in my phone... but I figured I would post it anyway. :) haha. )

Meet me at the lamborghini dealership, guys - I'm buying the yellow one. - Maddie Ko

I have to sleep at a 45 degree angle - Brink

Guys, this would never happen. Heavenly father wouldn't let it. - Case
Harry Potter wouldn't let it happen? - Nicole (did I mention I'm deaf? Holler. )

Excuse me, I think a rocket can break wind. - Me

Why is Obama so stupid? - Emily
Why is Obama so stupid? ... I dont' know... he just is. - Dad

No comments: