Sunday, April 24, 2011

... Is your family having Easter Dinner tomorrow, Nicole?

Yesterday, Caity, some Johners, and I went down to the river... to do nothing basically. haha. We just love it there. :) It was gr8. Elena used my shoe to dig a hole in the sand... I got some quotebook quotes. I learned that it's SUPER scary to do a cartwheel in the sand.... But I can do it. :)

::Pancho and Lefty Story of the Night::

So after our afternoon antics, Caity and I decided to go to Dairy Queen to meet some boy that she is friends with from up north... it was the most HILARIOUS thing we have done yet. We started talking about Easter... and this is how the conversation went...
"Nicole, is your family having Easter Dinner tomorrow?" - Caity
"Caity... I'm Jewish. We don't celebrate Easter." - Nicole
"SHOOT! I always forget.. this makes things really awkward..." - Caity
"I have a friend that's Jewish." - Kid sitting next to us
"Well... my dad actually grew up in an Amish community... My family is just a joke." - Nicole

This went on, and on, and on, and on the WHOLE time. It was the funniest/awkest thing that I have ever done in my life, and it was probably a little inappropriate... but it was so hilarious. Either way... I'm so glad Caity came down to hang out with me! We had a blast and we caught up on everything! :)

No comments: