Friday, April 29, 2011

Should I stay? Or should I go?

Today has been... a roller coaster day. To put it lightly.

:The happs:
  1. went to bed at 10:30 last night
  2. Woke up at 6:00 a.m.
  3. Felt soooooo sickly.
  4. told my mom I wasn't going to 1st or 2nd period.
  5. cleaned my room
  6. got ready for the day.
  7. told my mom I WAS going to school...
  8. Went to 1st period. (Seminary)
  9. Got in trouble for writing my D.B.Q. instead of paying attention...
  10. Went to A.P.U.S.H.
  11. Ditched the A.P. review sesh.
  12. went home.
  13. Made my dad give me money.
  14. Went to the store.
  15. Bought Cough Drops.
  16. Had lunch with Caity and had sooo much fun.
  17. Went to Orchestra.
  18. Checked myself out of school.
  19. Came home.
  20. Blogged.
I feel so sick it's ridiculous! I wasn't this sick yesterday... anyways, the point of this post is that I have to go to State Solo/Ensemb. today at 3:30, and I'm soooo sick! Last night, and this morning I contemplated whether I should tell Mrs. C that I'm not going, or not... I decided against it. I know I'll have SO much fun. Last year was a blast! I just wish I weren't sick... :(

P.S. Johners+Janers, don't have too much fun without me!!! I'll be back Saturday night, and I expect to hang out!! :)

No comments: