Friday, April 15, 2011

Piggy Bank number gr8. (:

What is better? Oil and vinegar, or Pot and vinegar? ... *Class laughs* Not THAT kind of pot. - Mrs. Wallace

You choke and I'll fix ya. - Monica

Do you know ---? - Amy
Is that Frankenstein girl? - Ashley
NO! It's Frankenstein's friend. - Amy

This is a race! You don't fart first!... I meant start first... - Chandler

I think his truck is catching on fire. *said in calm voice* - Caity

Do you see these zits? It's like a constellation on my face! - Caity

Who's Neil Pert? - Wyatt

Neil Pert banks at southwest. - Wyatt

What did you just call her? - Nefi
Sarah *said in accent* - Nicole
Sarah, that's my name. Do I look like a Tonya? Because I'm not a Tonya. - Sarah

I was texting in an accent... - Chandler

Sometimes, when I hurt other people, I yell for them. - Sarah

Oh my gosh. My hair smells so good, I can smell it from here. *sniff* mmmmm. - Courtney

Treyson was walking his weiner dog in flip flops.... - Doman
It could have been Mr. Malm.... Long pants, and flip flops. - Braden

No comments: