Monday, April 25, 2011

Kopy Kat. :)

So... my friend Josh did a post exactly identical to this. He thought of all of the songs that remind him of his family and friends, and posted the vids. :) I'm stealing your idea Josh. :) Here we go...

And yes... I know that half of these aren't official music vids... you can deal. :)



^International Harvester - Dad

This is my father. hahahah. He's a Linen Supplier in real life... but I feel like this song was written about him.



Aqualung - Mom

My mom is as obsessed with Jethro Tull as I was with... the Jonas Brothers. hahah.



Hit me baby one more time - Emily

I always used to joke with her that the only thing she would ever listen to was Brittany Spears. It wasn't true... but still it was hilarious. :) hahh.



Jump Rope - Caity

There are SO many songs that remind me of Caity. John Wall, Double Vision, anything 3oh!3... but every time I hear this song I think of her. :)



Swing Life Away - Chantry

When I first became friends with Chan, he told me that this was one of his favorite songs. :)



Alligator Sky - Josh Barney

I don't really know how to use an i-pod, and I don't really know ANY of the songs on Josh's I-phone accept for Double Vision and... yeah that's about it. So I ask him what is favorite song of the moment is, and this was his fav. song one day. :) I thought it was cool because it was an Owl City song... then I heard the rap and I understood.... hahah.



I'm not afraid - Doman

The first time I Ever hung out with her... she rapped this whole thing to me. It was the bossest thing I've ever seen hahahaha! :)



A-Punk - Maddie Ko

Nuff said? hahahah. This is like the Maddie Ko THEME SONG! And I love it!



Seventeen Forever - Me!

I don't want to grow up, and I want to be seventeen FOREVER! :) I love this song, as well as EVERY other song by Metro Station! :)

1 comment:

Josh Barney said...

I am so glad that you put that you stole this blog post from me :)