Saturday, April 23, 2011

Piggy Bankkk Numero Nueve. ♥

DISCLAIMER: these are some of the most awkward Piggy Banks that ever lived. Read at your own risk.

Wanna hear an awkward story about my 87 year old aunt lois who broke her hip? - Monica Olds

Pizzas are gonna take over the world someday. Because they keep making them more complicated. - Emily

Who wants to go to walmart with me?- Mom
I do! - Emily
You can't! - Mom
Why not? - Emily
Because you're ugly. - Nicole
What? Because I'm ugly? Ugly people go to walmart all the time! - Emily

Most people don't have abnormal feet like yours. - Chandler

John's not topless anymore! - Nicole
It's like a tube top! - Brittany Brink

Sometimes, you break your phone, and that is why your phone is broken. - Chandler

Screw Chandler. NO, NO WAIT! Don't screw Chandler! - Doman

Wisdom of the Juniority. - Mrs. Candland

We like to have physical activity. - Doman
Mostly with boys. - Nicole

He's one of the six black people in America! - Nicole
You mean Utah... - Doman

Oh my gosh! You just touched fire! - Doman

If I lit this on my zipper, you could call me firecrotch. - Braden Wood

What are you making? - Dad
Love... OH WAIT! NO! DAD! - Nicole

No comments: