Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just one thing... then another.

^ All of the people featured above.... I love. These are the eight people who have (so far) had me take their senior portraits. I had a blast with ALL of them, and there is no way that I could pick a favorite. They were all so much fun!

I can't believe that all of these people are going to be leaving me next year! I just want to cry... because They're all going to college, and most of them are leaving the STG. I feel like I should be leaving with them... but I'm not.

It's weird to me, to think that I'm a Junior, and I take senior photos. haha. I'm so stoked about it! :) I have been so fortunate in the photography world. I've been blessed with great friends who have been patient enough with me to hire me as their Senior Portrait Photographer. I love that I'm getting a jump start on what possibly might be my career when I'm older!

I'll probably (hopefully) have a few more Senior portrait sessions this year, and I'm hoping to have a ton for next year! :) I'm so excited for all of my friends who are graduating, but at the same time... I'm so sad to see them go.

No comments: