Friday, April 22, 2011

Have you ever been so Gr8ful for John?


This can be interpreted in so many ways...

Have you ever been so gr8ful for John?
  • John Mayer
  • John Lennon
  • John & Jane
  • Just John. ♥

Tonight, I went to GoGo37 for the first time EVER with some of the Johners and Janers! It was SO MUCH FUN! :) It had such a cool vibe to it. I loved every minute!
We started the night off with Halfway Home, a band of kids from our school/city. They did a great job, and we knew the songs... so we could sing along haha.
The next band was Chasing Kings. They were my favorite! They had great music... the sickest duds, and... an amazingly adorable Guitar Player. ♥
Next up was The Neighbors. They did great as well! They had some great music, and they were just fun! It was a brother and a sister, and I loved every minute of it! ... again, the boy was suuuper cute. hahah.
Last but not least, we had TOY BOMBS! Holy smokes! They were really really great! I can see why Maddie talks about them all the time! I got some gr8 photos out of them and... THEY LET ME PLAY THEIR TAMBOURINE!!!! :) hahah.

GoGo37 will def. become a regular hangout spot for me. :) It was so much fun, and I loved the feel of the place! It was such a rush! haha.



^( Halfway Home. A band of boys from our school. :) )


^( Chasing Kings. One of my new favorites. :) Hollller at the guitar player. :) )


^( The Neighbors. Again... amazingly adorable Drummer/Guitar/Keyboard boy. :) hahah. )


^( Toy Bombs. The band that we came to see! hahah. They were gr8. :) )

No comments: